Prev Subsection 3.10.5: The Upload/Modify Wizard Up Subsection 3.10.5: The Upload/Modify Wizard Subsubsection 22.214.171.124: The Add Publication Dialog Next
126.96.36.199 Adding or Editing Project Details
Each of the fields on the first page of the wizard must be filled out with appropriate information. If you are modifying an existing project, these fields will be filled out with the current project information.
- Project Name: Provide a unique, descriptive name for your project.
- Description: Provide a description of your project as a whole (descriptions of individual files can be given on the second page fo the wizard). Please be thorough, providing at least a few sentences. A user should be able to understand the purpose of your project simply by reading the description.
- Category: By default, users are only given permission to upload to the User Projects category. Unless you have been given special permission, this field will not be editable.
- Owner: Your username. This field is not editable.
- Tags: Provide at least one, but preferably several, tags to help categorize your project.
- To add a tag, type into the field next to the Tag label, and click the plus button. This will add the tag to the box below. Suggestions for tags will appear in a drop-down menu as you begin to type.
- To remove a tag, select it from the list in the box, and click the minus button.
- Publications: If one or more of your models is associated with one or more published papers, you may add details about these publications to your project.
- To add a publication, click the plus button next to the box under the Publications label. This will open the Add Publication Dialog (see Section 188.8.131.52↓). Once added, the publication will appear in the box.
- To remove a publication, check the checkbox next to the publication and click the minus button located next to the box.