Prev Section 11.1: The Post Environment UI Up Chapter 11: The Post Environment Section 11.3: The Post Toolbar Next
11.2 The Post Menu
The post menu allows the user to set many of the options that effect what is being displayed.
- Plane Cut - add a clipping plane to the model.
- Mirror plane - adds a mirror plane to the model that mirrors the geometry.
- Vector plot - adds a vector plot object to the model.
- Isosurface plot - adds an isosurface plot object to the model.
- Slice plot - adds a slice plot object to the model.
- Displacement map - add a displacement map to the model.
- Streamlines plot - adds a stream line plot, which can be useful for visualizing flow fields.
- Particle flow plot - adds a particle flow plot, which shows particles flowing in a vector field.
- Image slicer - adds an image slicer, which shows a slice from a 3D image stack.
- Volume renderer - adds a volume renderer to the Graphics View, which displays a 3D rendering of a image stack.
- Image isosurface - renders an isosurface of a 3D image stack.
- New Graph - opens a new graph window.
- Summary - provides 2D plots of minimum, maximum and average of the data fields.
- Statistics - displays a bar chart of the currently displayed data.
- Integrate - shows the integration tool.
- Import lines - This tool imports line data that can be superimposed on the model. Enter a name for the line data, select the source file, and click Apply.