NIKE3D is a nonlinear finite element solver designed by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL). The following sections are supported:
- Control section
- Material deck: materials 1, 15, 18, 20 and 63 are supported.
- Node point deck
- Hexahedron deck
- Shell element deck
- Rigid node and facet deck
- Sliding surface deck: contact types 2 and 3 are supported.
- Stonewall and symmetry plane deck
- Load curve deck
- Concentrated nodal loads deck
- Pressure boundary condition deck
- Displacement boundary condition deck
- Base acceleration Body Force Loads deck