Prev Section 10.1: Running FEBio Up Section 10.1: Running FEBio Section 10.2: FEBio Launch Configurations Next
10.1.1 Advanced Settings
Clicking the Advanced button will show additional options for controlling FEBio.
- Write Notes: Check this option for writing the notes associated with the model components.
- Debug Mode: Check this option to run FEBio in debug mode. In debug mode, FEBio will write additional information to the log and plot files that can help in debugging a model.
- Config File: The configuration file contains information to configure FEBio before running the model, including linear solver parameters and plugins.
- Task name: The name of the FEBio task that needs to be executed.
- Task control file: An optional file that provides information to the FEBio task.
- override command: Check this option to override the FEBio command line that FEBio Studio will use, and specify the command line options directly.