Prev Subsection 11.4.1: Elements of the GV Up Section 11.4: The Graphics View Subsubsection 220.127.116.11: Selecting and moving widgets Next
11.4.2 Customizing the GV
The user can customize the GV by selecting and moving the different widgets around, and by adding new widgets. This section describes how the user can customize the GV. The following GV widgets are currently available:
- Text box - displays a user-defined text.
- Triad - displays the orientation of the current view.
- Legend - displays a colored legend bar.
Table of contents
- Subsubsection 18.104.22.168 Selecting and moving widgets
- Subsubsection 22.214.171.124 Setting the GV widget's properties
- Subsubsection 126.96.36.199 Adding GV Widgets
- Subsubsection 188.8.131.52 Deleting GV Widgets