Prev Subsection 15.2.2: Volume Renderer Up Section 15.2: Visualizing 3D Image Data Appendix A: Mesh Import Formats Next
15.2.3 Image Isosurface
The image isosurface features renders an isosurface of the 3D image data. This feature has the following parameters.
- Isosurface value - The image intensity value that determines the isosurface.
- Smooth surface - Smooth the facet normals to create a more smooth rendering of the isosurface.
- Surface color - set the color of the isosurface.
- Close surface - Close the surface when it intersects with the boundaries of the image domain.
- Invert space - Invert the image space.
- Allow clipping - Allow this surface to be clipped by any active cutting planes.