Prev Subsection 3.14.3: Colormap Options Up Section 3.14: FEBio Studio Options Subsection 3.14.5: Lighting Options Next
3.14.4 Display Options
The display options affect some of the aspects of how the model is displayed on the screen. The following options can be modified:
- Size of nodes: Sets the size (in pixels) of point rendering (e.g. nodes, tags).
- Line width: Sets the thickness (in pixels) for rendering lines.
- Mesh color: sets the mesh color for rendering the mesh.
- Show normals: Show a line on each surface facet that indicates the orientation of the local normal.
- Normals scale factor: Sets the scale factor that is used for rendering the normals.
- Multiview Projection: sets the multiview projection option
- Object transparency mode: Selects under what conditions objects will be rendered as transparent.
- Object color: Sets the color option for rendering objects.
- Default: the object's color is determined by the material assigned to its part. If no material is assigned, the object's color is used.
- Object: always use the object's color.