Prev Subsection 3.14.4: Display Options Up Section 3.14: FEBio Studio Options Subsection 3.14.6: Palette Options Next
3.14.5 Lighting Options
Lighting options affect how the model is lit in the Graphics View.
- Enable Lighting: toggle lighting on or off. When lighting is off, parts are rendering without any shading effects.
- Diffuse Intensity: The diffuse intensity of the light source.
- Ambient Intensity: The ambient intensity of the light source.
- Render Shadows: Toggles whether shadows will be rendered.
- Shadow Intensisty: Sets the intensity of the shadows (0 black, 1 fully transparent)
- Light direction: The direction vector that points to the light source.