Prev Subsection 3.14.5: Lighting Options Up Section 3.14: FEBio Studio Options Subsection 3.14.7: Physics Options Next
3.14.6 Palette Options
The palette defines the default colors that are assigned to diferent parts. Different palettes can be chosen, as well as loaded, or saved. A custom palette can be created from the current model.
- Current palette: Select the palette to use for new models. Changing this does not affect the currently loaded model. To apply the selected palette to the current model, press the Apply palette to materials button.
- Load palette: This button loads a palette from a file. The file is an xml-formatted file with PostViewResource as the root tag. You can define multiple palettes, each starting with the Palette tag. This tag requies a name attribute. Then, define a color child tag with the RGB values of the color.
- Save palette: Save the currently selected palette to an external file.
- Create palette from materials: Create a palette from the materials of the currently loaded model.
- Apply palette to materials: Apply the currently selected palette to the materials of the current model. If the model contains more materials than are defined in the palette, the palette colors are recycled.