Prev Subsection 3.14.7: Physics Options Up Section 3.14: FEBio Studio Options Subsection 3.14.9: UI Options Next
3.14.8 Selection Options
The selection options affect what mesh items (elements, faces, edges) can be selected in the Graphics View.
- Select Connected: Sets whether connected items will be selected simultaneously when a single item is selected.
- Tag info: Sets what information is displayed on a selection.
- Ignore Backfacing Items: Sets whether items that are facing away from the user can be selected.
- Ignore Interior Items: Sets whether items on the inside of the mesh can be selected.
- Respect partitions: Sets whether “select connected” option will not cross the mesh' partitions.