Prev Subsection 3.14.8: Selection Options Up Section 3.14: FEBio Studio Options Subsection 3.14.10: Units Options Next
3.14.9 UI Options
The UI options set various options that affect the UI.
- Emulate apply action: Emulates apply action
- Clear undo stack on save: When checked, the undo stack is cleared when saving the model.
- Theme: Set the overal UI theme. If this setting is changed, you need to restart FEBio Studio to see the effect.
- Show New dialog box: Shows the New dialog box when selecting the File\New Model menu.
- Clear Recent model list: Clears the recent model lists that is shown on the Welcome page and in the File\Open Recent menu.
- Autosave interval: The time interval (in seconds) between auto-saves of the model.