3.2.1 The File Menu
The File menu offers the following menu items:
- New Model: Start a new FEBio Studio model. This will open the Model Template dialog where you can select a template and set the model's name.
- New Project: Create a new FEBio Studio project.
- Open Model File: Open a FEBio Studio model from file.
- Open Recent: Open a recently opended model file.
- Open Project: Opens a project file (but not the models in the project).
- Import Geometry: Import a surface or volume mesh into the current model.
- Import recent Geometry: Shows a list of recently accessed mesh files.
- Close all: Close all the currently opened models.
- Save: Save the current FEBio Studio model to file.
- Save as: Save the current FEBio Studio model under a different name.
- Save all: Saves all the currently opened models.
- Save Project as: Save the current project to file.
- Export FE Model: Export the current model to a FE file format.
- Export Geometry: Export the mesh of the selected geometry to a surface or volume mesh file format.
- Import Image: Import image data into the current model.
- Batch convert: Convert a list of files from one format to another. (Currently only supports converting between an older to a newer FEBio file format.)
- Exit: Exits the application.