Prev Subsection 3.2.1: The File Menu Up Section 3.2: The Menu Bar Subsection 3.2.3: The Physics Menu Next
3.2.2 The Edit Menu
The Edit menu offers the following menu items:
- Undo: undo the last operation
- Redo: redo the last undone operation
- Invert selection: Invert the current selection
- Clear selection: Clear the current selection
- Delete selection: Delete the current selection
- Name selection: name the current selection
- Hide selection: hide the current selection
- Hide unselected: hides the unselected items.
- Unhide all: Shows all the hidden objects.
- Toggle Visibility: Hides visible objects and parts and shows hidden ones.
- More selection options: Access to some additional options for working with selections.
- Find: Locate nodes, elements, etc., based on their IDs.
- Select Range: Select nodes, elements, etc., based on their current data values.
- Transform: Modifies the current selections position, rotation, and scale.
- Collapse Transform: Applies the selected object's transformation to its mesh and resets its transform.
- Clone object: create a copy of the currently selected object.
- Merge objects: Merges all the selected objects into a single editable mesh.
- Purge: removes all physics from the model (materials, BC's, loads, etc.)