Prev Section 3.16: Step Section Up Chapter 3: Free Format Input Subsection 3.17.1: The loadcurve controller Next
3.17 LoadData Section
The LoadData section is used to define load controllers. A load controller allows users to manipulate the value of most model parameters as an explicit or implicit function of time. Use the type attribute to define a particular controller. Currently the following load controllers are available:
- loadcurve: the controller is a load curve, which is a tabulated list of time-value pairs. The user can set how the points are interpolated and how to extend the curve outside of its specified interval.
- math: the math controller allows the user to specify a mathematical expression that defines a function of time. Other model parameters can be used in the mathematical expression.
- PID: a PID controller.
Table of contents
- Subsection 3.17.1 The loadcurve controller
- Subsection 3.17.2 The math controller
- Subsection 3.17.3 The PID controller